imbali Product Range

imbali Product Range

23 July, 2007


hand & nail treatment
with green rooibos & cape aloe to soften & nourish

A moisturising hand and nail treatment containing green rooibos and cape aloe to soften and nourish. Unfermented green rooibos is indigenous to South Africa and considered a traditional local remedy due to its antioxidant, free radical scavenging and anti-ageing properties whilst cape aloe is a natural source of moisture.

Imbali bath and body care products are made in South Africa using plant oils and extracts.
Very popular, have you tried it yet?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This hand and nail treatment is one of the best I have ever tried! I love the fragrance, texture and the way it makes your skin feel. It's not oily, yet full of moisture, and since I already believe in aloe and rooibos products, this makes perfect sense to me! My husband even uses it..:-)

Love it, and will certainly recommend it to friends.

Retha